Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ Feature Discussion ] Multiplayer Ladder
01-05-2020, 10:10 AM,
RE: [ Feature Discussion ] Multiplayer Ladder
From what I understand, the competition will be based on on an alternate double play, of published scenarios. Agreed alternates or home grown may be allowed, but I don't know that. Drew was going to add a feature to the search engine to return on random result. There may be an feature to search only commonly owned games by 2 or more players, But I don't know about that part either.

So let's assume that Craig challenges me. We both own Pusan Perimeter, and the system has chosen scenario 21, "Counter Attack at Chonui", from that game. We flip a coin, Craig is the Americans for the first game. We play that way, then switch sides and play another game. with each game we both get points based on our victory level, draw, maybe even defeat (not sure). After both games which of us has the most points wins the challenge.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ Feature Discussion ] Multiplayer Ladder - by plloyd1010 - 01-05-2020, 10:10 AM