Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Downloads converted to real counter supplements!
08-17-2012, 02:12 AM,
Downloads converted to real counter supplements!
Next up Indian Unity with real counters! AP has it available. I am hoping AP converts all the downloads to real counter supplement. This is a good sign of that! Smile

I am down for all of them if so.
08-17-2012, 02:24 AM,
RE: Downloads converted to real counter supplements!
(08-17-2012, 02:12 AM)JayTownsend Wrote: Next up Indian Unity with real counters! AP has it available. I am hoping AP converts all the downloads to real counter supplement. This is a good sign of that! Smile

I am down for all of them if so.

Jay,

I'll certainly get your Russo-Japanese stuff if it emerges, and will probably only order the Indian one when there are more of all these for sale as postage is far too crippling otherwise.
08-17-2012, 02:52 AM,
I ordered Indian Unity as my ability to actually make counters is severely limited by my inability to cut anything in a straight line...
No "minor" country left behind...
08-17-2012, 03:22 AM,
Vince the Russo-Japanese stuff isn't mine but I will order it as well, if it comes up.
08-17-2012, 03:46 AM,
I wouldn't mind if more of the naval downloads also follow the line. Its gonna depend on how well Equator, Indian Unity, and CSA Navy do, I suppose. Then of course there's To Hell With Spain, which needs scads of counters and a place in the PG HQ for the Infantry subcategory. Nothing like dynamite artillery Cool
08-17-2012, 03:55 AM,
(08-17-2012, 03:22 AM)JayTownsend Wrote: Vince the Russo-Japanese stuff isn't mine but I will order it as well, if it comes up.

I thought you did some kind of Japanese set ... ?

Anyway, when a few are available together, I'll order then unless of course another US PG player comes to GB on hols
08-17-2012, 05:13 AM,
Vince, mine was Nihon Silk.

But I do have something else in the works!
08-24-2012, 04:27 AM,
Is Nihon Silk getting counters? Because I recently got the download version and the lack of printed counters is holding me back on it. If its getting printed ones, I'll just snag a counter sheet if possible.
08-24-2012, 07:33 AM,
It might!