Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complete when Incomplete
04-13-2019, 12:05 AM,
Complete when Incomplete
Yesterday I recorded a play for FitS Scenario 11.  However, I had actually played Scenario 10.  So, I dutifully deleted my play and put in the correct play.  However, if I look at the scenario page (http://www.pg-hq.com/library.php?type=sc...id=FitS011), it shows a Scenario Status of "Complete" and it still kept my rating for the scenario, which was really the rating for Scenario 10.
04-13-2019, 05:49 AM,
RE: Complete when Incomplete
Good catch. Looks like my scenario stats updater doesn't run after a delete. I'll poke around over the weekend.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
04-13-2019, 06:09 PM,
(04-13-2019, 05:49 AM)Shad Wrote: Good catch. Looks like my scenario stats updater doesn't run after a delete. I'll poke around over the weekend.

Pervert  Big Grin
05-05-2019, 04:56 PM,
Oh my word. Late at night about six months ago I did something similar with what happens to be FitS scenario #11! I wanted the points for the 1st play and commentary but within minutes, and at about 3am I kid you not, another player posted the scenario and comment!

I told Shad because I thought maybe the system had crashed or some fishy thing had occurred. I couldn't explain the problem with any precise computer lingo and ended confusing the General and his G2. It's true and to this day I remain a Gomertarian and abecedarian of PG-HQ!!
05-05-2019, 05:20 PM,
(05-05-2019, 04:56 PM)saracv3 Wrote: Oh my word. Late at night about six months ago I did something similar with what happens to be FitS scenario #11! I wanted the points for the 1st play and commentary but within minutes, and at about 3am I kid you not, another player posted the scenario and comment!

I told Shad because I thought maybe the system had crashed or some fishy thing had occurred. I couldn't explain the problem with any precise computer lingo and ended confusing the General and his G2. It's true and to this day I remain a Gomertarian and abecedarian of PG-HQ!!

No not #11, upon review. Probably #18. There are some strange idiosyncrasies I notice. How can a rating show up but with no play on a scenario?