Poll: What to do with your laser counters after replacing them with die-cut counters?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I throw them away.
7.69%
1 7.69%
I keep them.
69.23%
9 69.23%
I want both.
7.69%
1 7.69%
I haven't decided yet?
15.38%
2 15.38%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you guys do with your laser counters after you replace them with die-cut?
11-19-2018, 04:28 AM,
What do you guys do with your laser counters after you replace them with die-cut?
Ok, what do you guys do with your laser counters after you replace them with die-cut counters? I threw mine out, they take up too much box space and I'll never use them again, unless they were from the Gold-Club or supplements that don't have replacements. 
11-19-2018, 10:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-20-2018, 10:48 AM by Greyfox.)
RE: What do you guys do with your laser counters after you replace them with die-cut?
Personally liked the laser cut. Colors were sharp and vivid. Only got one game where the counters were super scorched and unusable - Edelweiss, but I owned two previous editions of that one and I only really needed the book. The only other Iissue I had with the laser cut was the Sword of Israel with the super thick counters. Didn’t really care for those.
11-20-2018, 09:23 AM,
RE: What do you guys do with your laser counters after you replace them with die-cut?
Only have the one game with laser cut counters and I wouldn't have bought it if I had known.
11-20-2018, 10:07 AM,
I liked the KSF ones as least as far as the physical counter is concerned: those thinner tiles (compared with, say, KBT) seemed to me a nice compromise between having symmetry between obverse and reverse and a stable/manageable counter for stacks.
11-21-2018, 12:15 PM,
When the laser-cuts were good, they were very good.  Unfortunately they were often not good, and took up huge amounts of the staff's time in checking for errors.  The new silky-smooth die-cuts are my favorite, but a GOOD laser-cut is my second choice.