Poll: Are you excited about the new and future PG releases?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
73.08%
19 73.08%
no
26.92%
7 26.92%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we excited?
08-26-2012, 06:47 AM,
RE: Are we excited?
In considering the popularity of KSF, and I for one couldn't be happier, consider that there are only a few hundred copies in existance, as compared with the 50,000+a whole lot of PG, or the thousands of copies of Fall of France, Bulge, Elsenborn or Semper Fi out there. Its possible we'll never see huge numbers of the game out there. (or maybe it will appear in large numbers only when it possible to publish it in die-cut format for retailers?).
08-26-2012, 08:31 AM,
(08-26-2012, 05:58 AM)Drachma Wrote: I was super excited when I heard that Kursk was being considered. I tried to pre-order and got very agitated when I could not seem to place my order - and no one was answering the phone. However I did finally get a copy as soon as the announcement came out that Kursk South Flank was available. With much anticipation I wanted to start playing (sadly solo) but alas a trip to the hospital and an emergency operation on a detached retina has left me a bit behind in my gaming world. Just to let you know - I am still excited and still want to play and I am still waiting now for Kursk Northern Flank.
I will send good thoughts your way and hope you make a full recovery.
08-26-2012, 09:31 AM,
Larry,

You've quoted that 50K figure before and circ, Doug came on and said it was nowhere near that. I'd guess it's no more than 10K and probably less than that.
08-27-2012, 01:40 PM,
Actually I quoted a 100k figure, and was told not quite that many were sold.