Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player check-ups
09-02-2018, 09:05 AM,
Player check-ups
Is there a way to potential opponents by by when they were last seen? The matchmaker looks good, but it would be useful to have some idea if the players are still around..
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
09-02-2018, 09:23 AM,
RE: Player check-ups
Peter, I emailed 2 local guys when I joined and one (Matt) responded. I also received an email from Vince Hughes and another from Alan Sawyer within the first three weeks of registering on PG-HQ.
09-02-2018, 11:30 AM,
Daniel, that is not quite what I mean. If you use the Matchmaker Tool, it matches the scenarios I marked as "Want to Play" (which is just about everything in my library) with other members who have marked the same scenarios. Problem is that there is no other information, or way to filter or sort the potential opponents (apart from play format). It would be handy to be able to draw a line like seen in the last 2 years. Or sort FtF, then PBEM, and so on.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
09-02-2018, 12:38 PM,
Are we talking FTF here or other means?
"...I Spent Half My Money on Wargames - Women and Whiskey - The Other Half I Wasted..."
09-02-2018, 01:03 PM,
Means isn't the issue, though the menu at the bottom offers nothing, FtF, VoIP & PBEM as options.