Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KSF
06-04-2012, 01:21 PM,
KSF
I already have an AAR for Kursk South Flank when the PG-H site is updated!
06-04-2012, 01:24 PM,
RE: KSF
Not sure when we're going to be able to get Kursk into the Library. I know Alan has a copy already, but he has mentioned regarding other topics that he's pretty busy at the moment and not really able to do some of the brutal data entry required to upload all the data.

Vince doesn't get his copy until sometime in July, as he mentioned on CSW.

Not sure about the other mods.

No copy for me at all, unless I can get promoted or something. :-)
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-04-2012, 06:24 PM,
(06-04-2012, 01:24 PM)Shad Wrote: Vince doesn't get his copy until sometime in July, as he mentioned on CSW.

Oh dont remind me of that faux pas !

The fella that now has it at his house says that he noticed on the KSF attached invoice that it was not meant to go to him, but straight to the UK, but it was wrapped up with the PL and WotE order that DID have his address..... I suppose its saved AP $25 in postage, and, if that all helps in assisting the Phoenix continuing to rise, then I am happy taking the wait on the chin.
06-04-2012, 06:36 PM,
Saved you the chance of playing VAT also, right? Although it seems you usually get through ok because they're all busy checking Wulf Corbett's packages! hehe
06-06-2012, 03:45 AM,
Kursk has arrived in Burbank California. those aren't lazer burns, they are powder burns from combat. Enhanced realism.
06-06-2012, 09:10 AM,
Kursk: South Flank has not arrived in North Carolina.

Since the "Kursk Klock" has ended for Jay, perhaps we should have a countdown for long standing still-to-arrive orders?

101129 (29 November 2010 - cyber Monday sale)
06-06-2012, 09:39 AM,
Interestingly, because I only paid $60 for the combined product, and that was part of a "Buy 2, get 1 free" deal and also when I joined Gold Club, my cost on Kursk is only about $36 - $40. The game now retails for $75. So, in 3 1/2 years, I've made close to or over 100% on my money. Even if you look at me getting it with Gold Club for $60, its still at least 50% appreciation, and I have K:NF coming at some point. While I would have rather had it a couple of years ago, that's still a good return on my money.
06-06-2012, 11:48 PM,
Think what you would have paid if you purchased it under the Classic Wargames program, when it was titled PG Citadel. That's when I purchased Imperial Grenadier, which also was retitled and split into to games.
06-07-2012, 12:01 AM,
(06-06-2012, 09:39 AM)J6A Wrote: While I would have rather had it a couple of years ago, that's still a good return on my money.

Only because it actually happened. We shouldn't forget this title (and the company with it!) was very nearly consigned to "memory lane"...
06-07-2012, 01:56 AM,
Yes...and I'm glad it happened. Although, like Jay, I only got 1 die in my game. About 6 counters had fallen out of the tree. Otherwise, it looks great. Much less scorching on these than on PL, although that could be because of darker colors. I've found the downed plane and one of the tanks, maybe a 2nd tank (its hard to tell), still no sign of the APC.