Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panzer Grenadier Africa Orientale Italiana
01-14-2019, 12:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2019, 07:44 AM by Shad.)
RE: Panzer Grenadier Africa Orientale Italiano
(12-26-2018, 03:37 AM)JayTownsend Wrote: The scenarios look interesting but I don't like the direction AP has taken with reusing game parts to make new games. I might end up selling this if I let it irritate me too much. Sure Kokoda Campaign did the same thing but I needed a box for the maps and materials, so I sold Kokoda Trails materials and replaced it with Kokoda Campaign game. The Only parts I can't use from Kokoda Campaign are the Marine counters and I wish they wouldn't have taken out the one scenario with the US Army in it.

I know what you mean Jay.  Re-using the counters from  Eastern front for Fire in the Steppes, the Fire in the Steppes maps in Fall of Empires, the CoE maps and 14 year old Africa counters for AOE, using one map from Cone of Fire for Tropic of Capricorn, and the Sword of Israel maps for Lawrence of Arabia really bothers me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Panzer Grenadier Africa Orientale Italiano - by larry marak - 01-14-2019, 12:39 PM