Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting in both CSW and PQ-HQ web-sites!
06-04-2012, 01:18 PM,
Posting in both CSW and PQ-HQ web-sites!
I still think it's important to still post in the consimworld PH folder as well, as it might bring more general gamer over to this sight as well. So I will continue posting in both sites.
06-04-2012, 09:56 PM,
RE: Posting in both CSW and PQ-HQ web-sites!
It would be helpful to mention PG-HQ threads on CSW so as to highlight the fact that there is a more user friendly forum for PG over here. Something like "In the [thread name] discussion on PG-HQ we mentioned that the Soviets need more penal battalions" and then tossing in a link. I'm hopeful that with the buzz from new product we will be able to get more people to participate on PG-HQ and raise the stats.
No "minor" country left behind...
06-05-2012, 12:45 AM,
(06-04-2012, 09:56 PM)Matt W Wrote: It would be helpful to mention PG-HQ threads on CSW so as to highlight the fact that there is a more user friendly forum for PG over here. Something like "In the [thread name] discussion on PG-HQ we mentioned that the Soviets need more penal battalions" and then tossing in a link. I'm hopeful that with the buzz from new product we will be able to get more people to participate on PG-HQ and raise the stats.

I still have reasons to monitor and post in PG-HQ, CSW & BGG.
06-05-2012, 09:41 AM,
I'll also be visiting those other sites. This may become the defacto site for PG, and I hope it does (BGG has too many AP haters, and CSW isn't the easiest place to navigate), but I'll still visit there to track other games.
06-05-2012, 10:11 AM,
(06-05-2012, 09:41 AM)Dean_P Wrote: but I'll still visit there to track other games.

Come now, this isn't a cult! Of course everyone should frequent those places for other games! I'm just trying to corner the PG realm! :-)
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...