Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New rulebook layout
03-01-2018, 05:03 AM,
New rulebook layout
Hey guys

Not sure about anyone else but I find the current 4th ed rulebook a bit difficult to read through.

So I made my own. Interested in any feedback people might have or suggestions for changes they might want. This is a work in progress so its not complete yet. There are also a few bad page breaks where illustrations need to follow examples. Those will be fixed later.

Please don't post this anywhere else  Smile
Juiceman, treadasaurusrex, Adepss1 like this post

Attached Files
.pdf   PG 4th Edition Rules.pdf (Size: 1.17 MB / Downloads: 117)
03-01-2018, 06:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-01-2018, 11:02 AM by Shad.)
RE: New rulebook layout
Ya know? If you are going to go to all that trouble, do something interesting!
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
03-01-2018, 06:19 AM,
Well I don't have enough experience with the rules to start suggesting rewrites :-)
03-01-2018, 06:40 AM,
What does experience and familiarity have to do with anything? (Look at our current and former presidents.) Sort of reminds me of the Outreach CRT. Rolleyes
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
03-02-2018, 01:11 AM,
If I was just laying it out for it to be easier to read for me, I would not care what others think. It's for ME and while I don't mind sharing, people can do their own layout work if something else works better for them.

Having said that, your layout was pleasing to the eye when I scanned it quickly.
Juiceman likes this post
06-07-2020, 12:48 PM,
I am working on some additions to the layout I did as well as fixing some errors.

Did anyone have any suggestions or requests?
06-13-2021, 12:01 PM,
I like it.
Juiceman likes this post
12-23-2021, 10:27 AM,
From a quick look, very nice. I'm glad that I haven't gotten the one that I made recently spiral bound yet  Smile
treadasaurusrex and Juiceman like this post