Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter sheets
02-18-2018, 06:45 AM,
Counter sheets
No, not the ones that come in each game, but rather, the special ones that are produced once in a blue moon, like Desert Rats and the Ariete Division.

Does anyone have a list of what 'special' counter sheets have been produced? I have a few such as:

Divisione Maroccaine
Ariete Division
Desert Rats
Black SS
Texas Division
Spearhead Division
Mannerhem's Fist (PnP version)

I have a few still on backorder:

Russian Guards Division
Edelweiss Division
GD'44 Division

I know I'm missing the Moscow Motor Rifle Division, DeGaulle's Division, and the German Panzer Division. What else is there? I'm sure there were a few in the years that I was away from PG (My Europa and ASL years).  Does anybody have the full list? I bet Larry does!!!
02-18-2018, 07:07 AM,
RE: Counter sheets
I didn't know there was a Russian Guards Division, only the Moscow Rifles. I thought about making a 4th Infantry Division a while back.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
02-18-2018, 12:01 PM,
(02-18-2018, 07:07 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: I didn't know there was a Russian Guards Division, only the Moscow Rifles. I thought about making a 4th Infantry Division a while back.

Russian Imperial Guard for Infantry Attacks.

Actually, I don't know why he doesn't just make counter sheet supplements for known units. He's already got the base artwork, he just needs to place the unit patch in the center like he did for the Texas Division, the Nisei, 1st Cav, etc.   
02-19-2018, 01:13 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-19-2018, 01:15 AM by larry marak.)
Fall of France 1940 is bursting at the seams with Morrocaine and DeGaulle's division sorted into it.

Same story with Ariete and Desert Rats in my Desert Rats boxes.

MANNERHEIM'S Fist differs graphically from the pnp version.