Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hammer & Sickle with Elsenborn
02-19-2018, 02:33 PM,
Hammer & Sickle with Elsenborn
Is it possible to play the scenarios in Hammer & Sickle if you just have Eastern Front and Elsenborn Ridge?
02-19-2018, 02:47 PM,
RE: Hammer & Sickle with Elsenborn
I presume you mean Hammer & Sickle, Eastern Front, and Elsenborn Ridge.

While not entirely sure, I would expect you could play a few scenarios. You would be limited to RKKA vs. the U.S. army. The RKKA would not be able to use T-34/85s or assault guns. You will also find the RKKA leadership from EFDx somewhat deficient.

You could make up most of the Soviet unit shortages with Broken Axis, but I don't know what you would do for the the Road to Berlin maps.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
02-20-2018, 01:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-20-2018, 01:21 AM by larry marak.)
RE: Hammer & Sickle with Elsenborn
Most likely the Road to Berlin maps will resurface in a new product, but don't let that stop you from massaging the orders of battle and fighting it out on new maps. The PG map system is about to see a revolution with the hills and fields supplement, no two battlefields need ever be exactly the same.
The library here at this site includes images of every map in the system. You can look at the panels from Road and select those you have that most resemble them. Because roads have to exit in the same place in all 100 plus boards, this is easier than it seems at first glance.