Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eastern Front Countersheet Question.
01-13-2018, 02:37 PM,
RE: Eastern Front Countersheet Question.
Okay Day here is what I think you have. Like Keith said, you should confirm this with the appropriate game pages, either here or on BGG.

You have the East Front Deluxe (duh). The other counters you have are:
  • The SS from Road to Berlin. This probably means you have SS grenadiers (DF of 7-3).
  • You have what is likely to be the complete set of Edelweiss counters from the 1st edition. The SS leadership from Edelweiss will have the flower emblem.
  • You probably also have a complete set of Heroes of the Soviet Union or Red Warriors. This gives you Luftwaffe ground troops (88mm is are a separate issue) and Soviet Guards1942/43. It probably also means you have some extra/odd Heer counters mixed in with your East Front counters.
Since you have the 1st edition of Edelweiss, you won't have the Gebirgsjäger leadership, and the H38 tanks have the wrong values. If you are a DIY guy I can help you, or point you to the official downloads. I think my DYO counters are better than the official ones. Just let me know if you are interested.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eastern Front Countersheet Question. - by plloyd1010 - 01-13-2018, 02:37 PM