Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Package Deal Available on EBAY
All,

Just saw someone selling Eastern Front, Tank Battles, First Axis and Fronte Russo for $50 (minus postage) on eBay. It is up for auction for the next two days. They are puched, clipped (for you counter clippers), and complete.

Mike
Nice find!!! Too bad I have them all already. I wish someone would offer the items that I'm missing again!!! They were there last year and I didn't jump on them when I had the opportunity... serves me right, I guess.
What items are you missing?
Yeah I will keep a lookout. I know I am looking for a few as well.
(01-08-2018, 01:33 PM)Hugmenot Wrote: What items are you missing?

I am missing:

Airborne Remastered
Edelweiss IV
Panzer Lehr 2
Workers & Peasants

I have everything else (or it's on back order, scheduled for arrival in the year 2525).
I got married and had kids so could not justify many of the purchases I would have like to have made. I am missing:

Saipan
Kursk Burning Tigers
Division Morocain (counters not the scenarios)
Army at Dawn,
Broken Axis
Belton’s Bane
Invasion of Germany
Pusan Perimeter
Lions of Finland
Liberation
Panzer Lehr 2
Counters for Finnish Armor Division (accept digitally), Desert Rats Counters, or GD 1943.

I have everything else in hand, digitally or on Back order. There are a few digital ones I would like to get in print - nihon silk, to hell with Spain, and waltzing Mathilda.

I will keep an eye out for the ones you are looking for.
(01-10-2018, 12:48 AM)Coniglius Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 01:33 PM)Hugmenot Wrote: What items are you missing?

I am missing:

Airborne Remastered
Edelweiss IV
Panzer Lehr 2
Workers & Peasants

I have everything else (or it's on back order, scheduled for arrival in the year 2525).

I have found a few of the items you are looking for.... airborne remastered and W&P. PM me and I will give you the details.