Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussion of Sparkr's beginner observations and questions
03-03-2018, 06:29 AM,
RE: Discussion of Sparkr's beginner observations and questions
(03-03-2018, 05:26 AM)Shad Wrote:
(03-03-2018, 03:50 AM)Sparkr Wrote: Thank you for these insights.  One other question, why in so many scenarios order of battle do there seem to be as many, if not more, officers then units?  Again, Thanks!

There's almost always more units. I think you're referring to our scenario summary pages in the PG-HQ Library. We are not allowed to list the actual number of each type of unit present in the scenario, per our agreement with Avalanche Press to reproduce their content here. So the OOBs on this site are really OOBs of the types of units in action, not the actual amount. For that, you must have the scenario book in your hands (in other words, own the game).

That being said, we do provide a hint of scenario scope in the form of a Counters value that's in the left-hand side infobox for each scenario page denoting the number of pieces (units) in play.

yes, I'm referring to the scenario summaries.  I've not got about 12 titles so I should have the opportunity to check these out from the actual scenarios from the games and get a better idea.  Thanks for explaining this.