Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gaining rank
Hi all!

Just searching for how to get started gaining rank.  Is it done by playing scenarios? 

Thanks!

Chris
Yessir. Each scenario helps you promote.
Specifically APL published scenarios. Homegrown, experimental sessions, or otherwise non-APL scenarios don't count.
... actually you Americans are probably the most dangerous people in the world. This is because you treat war as a job, and your culture has an excellent work ethic.
-- paraphrased from John Keegan's Fields of Battle

The ranks add a little spice to the game I think. Keeps me on my goal of one per day or two. My AARs are not real wordy, just the basics.
(12-16-2017, 12:41 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Specifically APL published scenarios. Homegrown, experimental sessions, or otherwise non-APL scenarios don't count.

Thanks.  How does one report completion and what info is required?  I've completed a number of them over the years.  Which ones count?
(12-17-2017, 05:58 AM)chief2000 Wrote:
(12-16-2017, 12:41 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Specifically APL published scenarios. Homegrown, experimental sessions, or otherwise non-APL scenarios don't count.

Thanks.  How does one report completion and what info is required?  I've completed a number of them over the years.  Which ones count?

Sent you a msg