Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vassal modules
10-24-2017, 07:35 AM,
Vassal modules
I just tried to download the PG modules from the AP website, but it looks like the modules are not available at the moment.  Anyone else with this experience?  
10-24-2017, 07:41 AM,
RE: Vassal modules
Dr. Mike says they will be back someday soon. I think the demo module is still in the webstore.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
03-05-2018, 07:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-05-2018, 07:26 AM by gocamels.)
I really hope they are. I do probably 80% of my wargaming on VASSAL, and not being able to play PG that way is really hurting. What would be really nice would be a comprehensive module like VASL for ASL. Have all the maps, all the counters available, so that anyone who owns the scenarios could play the entire series.
05-05-2018, 04:02 AM,
Hi, 

does anyone know if those modules ever will be available? I wrote an email to Avalanche Press but didn´t get an answer. 

Best regards

Commander | Kai
05-05-2018, 04:55 AM,
You have a better chance of getting a response to your question if you in the Avalanche Press folder of Consimworld.

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/.ee6fed8/29350
05-05-2018, 05:00 AM,
Email doesn't usually work. Try posting the question over on ConSim. Perhaps put "Support Question" in the subject line.
Otherwise nothing to say about Vassal modules.

I know nothing! Nothinngg!
BtW: You wouldn't happen to be a middle-aged Chinese guy working in a lab next to mine? Huh  Didn't really think so...
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
05-05-2018, 05:14 AM,
Smile  RE: Vassal modules
Thanks, this comnsimworld is probably the worst Forum I ever intended to wrote something in. I have to figure out where to write and register  Dodgy

plloyd, I am not sure if you mean me with this "chinese guy working in a lab next to mine" thing but I can assure you that I am not chinese and I don´t work in a lab. I am from Germany and work in an office  Smile

What do you mean wit you know nothing?? 

Best regards

Commander | Kai
05-05-2018, 05:29 AM,
Kai Chen works at our company. He is from central China. You just happen to be the first "Kai" to show up here.

At least for now.
05-05-2018, 07:20 AM,
I have Airborne and now bought Elsenborn Ridge but one of the reasons to buy ER was the availability of the VASSAL Module because I dont have any ftf player in reasonable range :-(

I have a friend, she is from Taiwan and is also called "Kai".
05-06-2018, 02:19 AM,
Where in Germany? We moved back to the states from headend only the 10 months ago.