Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
01-05-2014, 08:30 AM,
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
(01-04-2014, 06:34 AM)thomaso827 Wrote: Another new guy signing on. I got the urge to do a lot of Guadalcanal gaming recently in air, land and sea battles, gearing up for a minis convention coming in March and somebody pointed out the PG Guadalcanal game. I put that and the Jungle Warfare module on my Christmas list and got them both, which forced (Smile) me to get Battle of the Bulge with some Christmas cash in order to fill out the Army troops for Jungle Warfare. Been gaming in board games and minis since '72, using some of both as training aids during my Army career. Hoping to find gamers in the Dayton area to dig into these games. Also, since Dayton is the home of the Air Force Museum, if anyone wants to plan a visit and game day, I'll be happy to host both with a little notice. I've hosted museum visits and minis game days so far, so could host something for multiple players and games at my workplace if anyone would want to make the trip. I've been busy on Boardgame Geek reading up on these games so recognize quite a few group names from there.

Welcome!

Messages In This Thread
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by armyduck95 - 01-05-2014, 08:30 AM