Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
08-15-2013, 10:16 PM,
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
(08-15-2013, 09:58 PM)vince hughes Wrote: Brett,

BTW, if you check out my "Introduce Yourself" post. Every pic has one of me with a bier in hand ....... curiously ????

I noticed the pics with beer early on ...lol... well, my mrs. is a German but no nazi so I think she will compromise with me on this. And I very much like the idea of possibly meeting up at a laid-back inn somewhere here in Düsseldorf sometime in the future. By the way, altbier is the specialty here and I am very fond of Diebels! Also, she wouldn't mind so much maybe if we even had a short gaming round here at the flat with fair warning and limited drinking. I think her main concern is that I am not spending too much time online though she would rather catch me here than at other sites Wink ...lol... I don't know if you've looked into 'The King's Officers' yet but there is a nice random desert war campaign/scenario generator where you also get to hand pick your forces before play starts as well. I am casually toying around with my first one and you have the opportunity to purchase units that haven't made many appearances or even used at all -this is good for the Italains at least as you don't have to be burdened with unwanted L3/35 tankettes unless you want a good laugh. So, at least if we get a chance of play online there is only a one hour time difference between us, either way, looking forward to a session or two hopefully soon enough.

Messages In This Thread
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by nebelwurfer9 - 08-15-2013, 10:16 PM