Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
08-15-2013, 09:18 PM,
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
(08-15-2013, 07:33 PM)vince hughes Wrote:
(08-15-2013, 07:13 PM)nebelwurfer9 Wrote: I'm amazed that I've played enough with the Rolls Royce armored car for it to make the top 20 list of units, the closest I'll ever get to owning one Wink

Forget the Rolls-Royce Brett !

Invest in your own table and laptop and get yourself some opponent gaming in Wink

Well, the flats here in Düsseldorf are quite small and am lucky to have the space for one 'Afrika Korps' or 'Desert Rats' map. If I tried to play one of the AK ones requiring three maps it would cover about half the living room! As far as the laptop goes mine took a dive off the sofa and remains inactive for quite a while. I would love to get a shared play in and could but I think with the audio of SKYPE and no mobile or wireless webcam it would break my girlfriends nerves but perhaps a very short scenario is possible, likely an AK one like 'First Shot AIF', 'Post R59' or 'Pursuit of 2nd Armored' is possible or a longer one done in many sessions, preferably one I haven't played yet from either 'Desert Rats' or 'South Africa's War'. I will talk it over with my girlfriend maybe this weekend. Now that she is back to work I would have weekday days available as long as I keep the flat in order in her absence. As far as the Rolls Royces go they are absolute shite apart from mowing down fleeing, demoralized ground units but was amused they made the list. Definitely stay in touch concerning the shared play and should have an idea about what can be done by next week Vince and thanks! I am in Germany of course so there may also be a slight time zone difference but I am definitely up for a match in due time! Smile

Messages In This Thread
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by nebelwurfer9 - 08-15-2013, 09:18 PM