Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
08-15-2013, 10:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-15-2013, 10:59 AM by Shad.)
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
(08-15-2013, 02:06 AM)nebelwurfer9 Wrote: I also hope that it is not a problem if I log in past scenarios played with both 'Afrika Korps' and 'Desert Rats' inbetween current, ongoing scenarios to catch up to where I am now. I am not trying to soar through the ranks or prove anything, just enjoy my PG plays and I could post-date entries if it is a problem. I only know that it took over two months to play 40 of 50 scenarios from 'Afrika korps' but I did not record the actual date but everything else in notes as far as victories, draws and casualties and the play is still fresh in my mind to be able to rate them all.

By all means please record every play for which you have records! Date of play is really only important for personal reference. You can fudge them. The outcome and your rating are the key data!

Ranks should be viewed as a thank you for helping to improve PG-HQ more than anything else! There are real world time costs associated with adding all of that data, and we're all volunteers. It's not a pissing contest (that's what shared plays are for Wink ).
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...

Messages In This Thread
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by Shad - 08-15-2013, 10:58 AM