Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
08-15-2013, 05:08 AM,
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
(08-15-2013, 04:43 AM)vince hughes Wrote: Brett,

Its nice you add old plays. Seeing as there are 597 'members', I'm surprrised there hasn't been 1000's added in the same such way.

Well, just trying to brush up. I almost finished 'Battle of the Bulge' back in 2010, maybe 40 of 50 of those but have long since lost those records and unforunately possession of that game but perhaps a decade or so from now will purchase it again but for now it's the Desert War and with what I have right now. Still trying to decide if I am going to go with 'Eastern Front' or 'Fall of France' next. EF seems to be the most practical all around for future expansions and that there are 112 scenarios, all of which may actually fit on the small dining room table, I may not only be able to finish a boxed set but busy with that for perhaps a year. However, FoF reaally holds my interest as well being an earier war game with some curious French armored units. But for the time being it's the Desert War and enough of that, at the moment, to last at least two months. I noticed you posted your German casualty lists a few days ago but I'm willing to wager my Italian casualty list is much higher, especially if you count the ones that surrendered so far...lol... however I do like playing with Italy as when they do manage to pull a rabbit out of the hat it's quite rewarding. 'The King's Officers', being a little more A-historical, gives them a little more chance to shine, especially without the surrender rule in play.

Messages In This Thread
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by nebelwurfer9 - 08-15-2013, 05:08 AM