Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
08-15-2013, 02:06 AM,
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
(07-26-2013, 06:00 AM)nebelwurfer9 Wrote: Thanks to all for your comments and support! I will look into the German retailer and hope to perhaps, in the future, through skype or whatever means to get a shared play in with someone but first I have to convince my girlfriend that it would be in short installments and not to be too time consuming -after all, I am using her computer! ...lol... now it's time to set-up the next one ... DR#21: Sidi Omar ...looks like lots of barbed wire, minefields, entrenchments and my first experience with Valentine tanks!
14-8-2013: I would also like to add that I am very happy with the German retailer, receiving my first order in just 4 days and that I am halfway through the first campaign of 'The King's Officers': The Early Desert War 1940-41. I also hope that it is not a problem if I log in past scenarios played with both 'Afrika Korps' and 'Desert Rats' inbetween current, ongoing scenarios to catch up to where I am now. I am not trying to soar through the ranks or prove anything, just enjoy my PG plays and I could post-date entries if it is a problem. I only know that it took over two months to play 40 of 50 scenarios from 'Afrika korps' but I did not record the actual date but everything else in notes as far as victories, draws and casualties and the play is still fresh in my mind to be able to rate them all. With 'Desert Rats' I have only 4 more scenarios to enter in to catch up to where I left off before starting with 'The King's Officers'. I am only entering one scenario a day whether it's current or from a few months back. Also, as I stated before, I am very interested in finding a means to do a shared play someway other than SKYPE as that would drive my girlfriend nuts if I used her computer for gaming that way! But I'm sure there are other ways to do that even if...lol... the old fashioned, antiquated way of play by mail Wink Also, and finally, anyone is welcome to PM me here if they would like to discuss anything PG related or publicly. I would also like to thank Jay Townsend for letting us know about the future, upcoming projects, especially anticipating the release of 'Conquest of Ethiopia' and even more so, 'An Army at Dawn'. Okay, that was my beer break and soon back to my current scenario from K.O.: El Ageila ...happy gaming to all! -Brett Nicholson

Messages In This Thread
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by nebelwurfer9 - 08-15-2013, 02:06 AM