Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
07-21-2013, 02:26 AM,
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
Welcome to you both!!

Clupper21: I would say that any game system that has a scenario for the War of the Worlds, a Polish return to Poland to liberate it from the Soviets (Polish Steel), and three supplements about the Cold War going hot (Iron Curtain, Patton's Nightmare and Hammer & Sickle - which actually contains most of Iron Curtain BTW) is ripe for any expansion action for alternate reality. The OB already exists for most of these (Africka Korps and Fall of France for Seelowe and Saipan plus Guadalcanal for Olympic/Coronet).

Given that there is a segment of the PG base that looks askance (Vince) on alternate reality these types of games are usually sold as supplements - often without maps and counters, so owning the supporting games is necessary. While both Patton's Nightmare and Hammer & Sickle came out with counters it is because they used the same counter set as Iron Curtain and their publication was therefore much less expensive. I expect that a well developed set of scenarios (possibly with a campaign game) would be of isome nterest and could be marketed either as a printed scenario booklet or as a download product, There are enough of us junkies who will buy anything with PG in front of it (PG: the breakfast cereal) to make something with low overhead profitable.
No "minor" country left behind...

Messages In This Thread
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by Matt W - 07-21-2013, 02:26 AM