Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
05-08-2013, 08:36 AM,
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
Hello, I am Duane. I just joined up on the site.

Some back ground: I currently work constructing databases in simulations (computer war game) for the US Army Reserves in SE USA. I work in Birmingham AL. I am an old treadhead in the Army from 1978-1982 Active, 1982-1991 in the Reserves, most of the time in Germany (1979-1996). I have trained and manned the M60A1 and M60A3 tanks, the M113 APC and the M106 4.2" mortar carrier - that was in a cavalry platoon and troop when I went in as a Cavalry officer. I have been playing war games since 1967 when my mother got me a Jutland game for Christmas, corrupted ever since.

I have played PG for about almost six years when Dr. Mike began his move of the warehouse from Virginia to Alabama. I have helped out Mike in unloading trucks, putting shelves up and assembling games many times. That is how I have so many PG games as payment was in games.

I have helped out John Stafford in playtesting the Modern Grenadier system that will coming out soon. I do play with a group of four/five guys who helped out with the play test. We do like playing PG, and our ex-Marine is looking to playing Saipan.

Glad to be here and looking forward to reading what everyone says.

VR
Duane Parsons - a.k.a. Treadhead12

Messages In This Thread
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by treadhead12 - 05-08-2013, 08:36 AM