Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
09-09-2012, 02:00 PM,
So I'll jump off the bridge too.
Since I am being frequently addressed by my user name, perhaps it is time to do a small introduction.

My name is Peter Lloyd, 52 years old. I live in Longmont, Colorado, and have been in the Boulder Valley area for 40 years. Incidentally, those are the same 40 years that I have been wargaming. I'm married, with 2 daughters, one of whom is a big a history geek as I am.

I read a lot, mostly I think it is because I'm just curious. That would probably explain my job too. On the other hand, perhaps to see the absurdity of the past play out in present, history shows you that too. I'm a lab rat for Polycom, the guys who make that funny triangular conference phone. Actually I am a rather well paid lab rat, who has managed to avoid the management trap for better than 15 years. I'm in the engineering lab of the enterprise wireless group.

I seem to have become the PG-HQ G2 officer, despite only being a PFC. I play with PG as much as I play the game, so I don't expect to advance very fast, but I will have a lot of fun not doing it. The PG-HQ is my own invention, but it fits and Andrew doesn't seem to mind.

When I am not playing PG, or another game (I have 100's), I hike, roam with the family, fiddle with peculiar gadgets, or shoot defenseless critters (small game hunting). My favorite comics are Calvin & Hobbes and Non Sequitor. I don't like cheap beer, or my pizzas too gooey. I'd give you a picture, but the ones I have don't have me in them.

Messages In This Thread
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM