Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
05-22-2023, 06:34 AM,
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
Greetings, my name's Joe Cronin and I've been around (lurking I suppose) for about 10 months but haven't posted anything til right now. I'm just starting to delve into the Panzer Grenadier system. I've been playing wargames for close to 40 years now, my first being Rise & Decline of the Third Reich back in the mid 80s. I was a kid then, so didn't have many games and played almost exclusively computer wargames for quite a long time before coming back to the tabletop about five years ago. 

I'm an Air Force vet, born & raised in the NYC area and now live in Ohio with my wife & two kids (both college students now). I'm a computer programmer, which I believe led me back to the tabletop because I spend so much time staring at screens these days that it's almost a relief to go "analog" and get back to the tabletop.

I also run a YouTube channel on wargames & sports games (my other passion), mostly tabletop but some PC too. If anyone is interested in checking it out, it's called Hexed and Countered and can be found here.

Looking forward to diving into PG - joined the Gold Club and picked up Fire in the Steppe, Kursk: Burning Tigers, Fall of France and Road to Dunkirk plus a few expansions. Really intrigued by Infantry Attacks too (not enough WWI games out there imo, especially at the tactical level). Ironically when I was a young guy I loved strategic level stuff, now I'm really into tactical in a big way.
CavDo, cochise75, cjsiam And 4 others like this post

Messages In This Thread
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by legendsport - 05-22-2023, 06:34 AM