Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
12-17-2021, 02:10 PM,
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
Hi Matt, welcome to the club.
I presume Bob explained to you why we have the Academy. If he didn't, just know that if we hadn't needed something like, we wouldn't have it. I am glad you are getting through it.
(12-17-2021, 12:58 PM)goosebrown Wrote: I think once I get out of the Academy I am looking to play Army at Dawn and Road to Dunkirk as a starter.
If that is your complete PG library on your profile page, you should learn to use the player matching tool. The issue is that we can't give much scenario support. That is why numbers of counters and setup information is not available. On the other hand, lots of people want to play. You shouldn't have too much trouble.
(12-17-2021, 12:58 PM)goosebrown Wrote: Big question. Does anyone have any word on Spanish Civil War modules? I would be very interested if they came around. Hopefully some day. 
So far as I know, there was never official Spanish Civil War support planned. That could change any day. Until then it is up to miscreants like me.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking

Messages In This Thread
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by plloyd1010 - 12-17-2021, 02:10 PM