Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
11-08-2020, 12:21 AM,
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
(11-07-2020, 01:58 PM)SteveBEsq Wrote: Hello, I'm Steve. A 60 year old NYC lawyer (but other than that a nice guy).

I will be ordering my first game in the system and am still torn as I love the variety of campaigns available. I am presently torn between Fall of France/Kokada or the two Korea games. I'm not much of an Eastern Front guy and over the years have been Bulge and D-Day saturated.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the club Steve. I suggest you stay out of the jungle on your first game. Kokoda is a good game, but jungles are just hard to fight in. If you will be playing with Vassal, the Korean War games are not supported yet, but otherwise good choices. Fall of France is good choice. It is fairly conventional in structure and good amount of variability. If you decide to swing toward North Africa on your first game, I suggest Army at Dawn over Parachutes Over Crete, for similar reasons.

As I mentioned, there is an online option. It has a hoop you need to jump through, sorry it is an APL requirement. If you are interested we can walk you through that too.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking

Messages In This Thread
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by plloyd1010 - 11-08-2020, 12:21 AM