Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
11-07-2020, 01:58 PM,
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
Hello, I'm Steve. A 60 year old NYC lawyer (but other than that a nice guy).

I was an avid wargamer in my early days playing endless games of the AH classics and the old SPI quads and folio games. Over the years the pressure of WKM (wife/kids/mortgage)kept me away from the hobby but every so often I would pull one of the old ones out just to remember the fun I had with them.

The pandemic and ongoing lockdowns got me back into the hobby but after having lost most of my old collection to a broken water heater years ago I have been slowly rebuilding. I have been looking for a tactical system which strikes the sweet spot of not to wonky but also not to simplistic and based on the numerous reviews I have read and videos I have watched  it seems PG is the way to go.

I will be ordering my first game in the system and am still torn as I love the variety of campaigns available. I am presently torn between Fall of France/Kokada or the two Korea games. I'm not much of an Eastern Front guy and over the years have been Bulge and D-Day saturated.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by SteveBEsq - 11-07-2020, 01:58 PM