Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
02-22-2020, 04:58 AM,
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
(02-22-2020, 02:03 AM)J6A Wrote:
(02-18-2020, 08:46 PM)saracv3 Wrote: Welkommen Mr. Afrika! I’m Craig Martin, retired academic librarian from Desert Hot Springs, CA. I am a 59 year old widower with no known children. If I knew of them, I’d hunt ‘em down for old man support. I need more APL game $$$.

Desert Hot Springs, eh?  I'm not too terribly far away in Las Vegas.   Do you ever get up this way?

Once in a blue moon. My sister rides equestrian. Just about every year he goes to the Thomas & MackAre a. I’ve always wanted to go see her, but Idontdrive anymore because of my poor eyesight. I do remember ber that you wanted to come out here several years ago, I wasn’t feeling too great at the time and let the subject matter drop.

Today things are different. My back is a bit better. Sis might let me ride in her 16 horse Peterbilt (The cavalry is allowed in trailers after all!) And, I am a huge baseball fan (Angels) Play StratOMstic baseball and football.

We’ll have to talk soon. Maybe we could get the Colorado boys to meet us for FtF. At the very least, could get Skype. I can’t play VASSAL yet due to my wonderful Apple IPad. No Java!
I’ll get you on my buddy list ASAP. Got to run an errand right now. Toodles!

Craig Martin

Messages In This Thread
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by saracv3 - 02-22-2020, 04:58 AM