Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
02-18-2020, 08:46 PM,
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
Welkommen Mr. Afrika! I’m Craig Martin, retired academic librarian from Desert Hot Springs, CA. I am a 59 year old widower with no known children. If I knew of them, I’d hunt ‘em down for old man support. I need more APL game $$$.

Believe it or not, I was just thinking about our group, and was going to make a remark about hitting 1000 members, but it came and went so fast, I did not even get the chance. Maybe the guy should have got a free game or something. A used copy of EFd with a few pieces missing like the rest of us have got.

I am thinking about changing my avatar. Three choices: a picture of my cousin jLt. Col.Chris Hossfeld, (US Army),a bonafide war hero responsible for stopping the suicide truck attack on the Army base at Mosul around Christmas 2004. The guy has ta SilverStar, three Bronze Stars and a Purple Heart. OR Side Show Bob (only Lloyd knows best about this inside joke) OR a close up of the terrain of Dunkirk, a game which has driven some off sobriety by its rather “subtle” terrain. OR a bunch of other things than cats looking at you perched on a sleeping fat guy’s belly.

I’ll sleep on it as usual, and forget to log out of PG-HQ. No, I don’t run the site. I’m just getting I old.
Shad likes this post

Messages In This Thread
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by saracv3 - 02-18-2020, 08:46 PM