Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
02-18-2020, 02:33 PM,
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
Hello, my name is Jason aka JasonAfrika. I have been playing PG for over 20 years since I picked up my 1st game at Historicon when Mike and AP used to attend that con. Remember they always put out a "Halloween" style basket of shrink wrapped free sample counters from a variety of their games- very cool. I am currently focused on the Eastern Front and the minor Axis allies. I have multiple copies of each game as I am the dork who likes to have entire Regiments and divisions pre-made and bagged for ease of play and cleanup instead of having to build them at the game table lol. I utilize micromark army lists for alot of my OOBs. I am Always on the lookout for spare counters or sheets for sale or trade, contwct me if you have anything or are yourself looking. Would love to get rid of my Black SS sheet...I cant see it that well in my old age lol. Well I hope to make some good contacts on here. I play solo mostly or via email and Facetime with another guy- its the best we can do as I travel often for my job.
I really enjoy when people make missing or unique game pieces. I myself do not have the knowledge, skill or equipment to do much more than physically cut and paste numbers and such on units I am modifying. Nice to meet you all.
treadasaurusrex and Shad like this post

Messages In This Thread
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by JasonAfrika - 02-18-2020, 02:33 PM