Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
05-30-2019, 02:21 PM,
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
(05-27-2019, 07:50 AM)Ash308X Wrote: Hello Everyone,

Old to the war gaming hobby, but brand new to Panzer Grenadier.

I live in the middle of nowhere-ville Florida (Sebring), so I will have to travel to find any modules, but via Facebook I have a copy of Eastern Front, along with Guadalcanal.  Bought Invasion 1944 directly from AP, so I think that I'm off to a good start. (but if there is anything great for the new guys like myself, please advise).

This is probably a question that has been asked to death... so please show me (some) leniency: is there a set of published solo rules? or have any members collected a 'system' of sorts... an 'AI'?  If not, I would be more than happy to join in on the discussion & help out if possible.

Thank you to everyone in advance, I know I have a long way to go, but I hope to be a benefit to the community as a whole and contribute to the AARs & make some new friends.

Ash

Hi Ash,

My name is Lou. I live in Spring Hill (couple hours northwest of you). I've been out of touch for a few months since changing clients, but once I get through mid-July, I'll have a lot of time restored and will be able to play again.  I had a client in Birmingham, AL which gave me the opportunity to visit with Dr. Mike, the founder and creator of Avalanche Press. You'll find the folks here generally very nice and approachable. There are lots of gaming veterans here, and even a few newbies who are fitting in nicely.  If you are Vassal savvy, some of the guys are working on making the games generally available via Vassal, and I would be happy to game with you. On occasion, if we can find someplace in the middle, we can even get together for some f2f gaming.
If you are looking to expand your collection, we have a PX forum here where some of the guys occasionally sell some of their extra copies. I have a few games that I have yet to post that I would be willing to sell pretty cheap (Afrika Korps, Desert War, Battle of the Bulge, Road to Berlin, and several smaller modules). Message me if you are interested.  

Welcome aboard, and I look forward to your contributions to the group and hope to get in a game or two in the near future!!! 
treadasaurusrex likes this post

Messages In This Thread
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by Coniglius - 05-30-2019, 02:21 PM