Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
07-26-2012, 12:33 AM,
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
I'm somewhere around 38 now. I work in technology doing a little bit of everything for a bank for the past 13 years. When I was knee high I ran into this cool little box that had the word OGRE on the front. It confused me because I knew about Ogres from the AD&D monster manuals, but this had a futuristic tank on the front. I didn't really play games back then, I basically pushed the chits around making up sound effects and looked at the pictures in the books. When the road warrior came out, I got into car wars pretty heavily. Actually played some AD&D with friends when I hit middle school.

Fast forward to this past year when a friend introduced me to the Ghost Stories and Galaxy Trucker board games. Now I'm a bit hooked and decided I needed a hex based wargame to try out. Panzer Grenadier was one that seemed to have the most available from all the different operations and periods of WW2, so I went with that. Glad I did! I really like the mechanics now that I'm getting used to them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by Pippers - 07-26-2012, 12:33 AM
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM