Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
07-24-2012, 07:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-24-2012, 07:07 PM by waynebaumber.)
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
Hi, My name is Wayne Baumber, brought up in Leicester but now living in Surrey. I am 53 years old. Joined the Royal Air Force and served for 24 years now working for the Metropolitan Police as a communications supervisor.
Like many I started out figure gaming with my main interest being Napoleonic war gaming but also played Micro-Tanks WWII and Modern, started board gaming in about 1979 with the original Squad Leader and then started collecting board games and had many SPI and AH titles. However after my divorce I had to downsize rapidly and really only played ASL from 1995 till Vince Hughes introduced me to PG.
Now remarried I also enjoy reading and all sport (watching now only, though I still do the occasional road race). I am lucky that I have a regular FtF opponent for both PG (Vince) and ASL I also Skype PG which is a great way of meeting and playing people from other countries.
The Llama in my avatar is called Dave, and because you can never have too much of a good thing here is another photo.

Click to enlarge if you dare.

PS Enrique your English is good

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by waynebaumber - 07-24-2012, 07:03 PM
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM