Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
07-23-2012, 01:43 AM,
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
I know I signed up to PG-HQ pretty soon after you got it running.

I go through phases of game playing and I was in the middle of a PG phase when you seemed to burst on the PG scene on CSW and the mailing list. So I signed up PG-HQ to see what was what.

I also check in on CSW and am a member of the (fairly dormant) PG mailing list. I think my biggest contribution to PG was being involved in the clarification of what a safe hex is on the mailing list a couple of years ago.

So I got into another PG playing mood and checked in here a couple of weeks ago and saw there was now a forum.

Browsing around I saw I have the #2 rank for turn length played. I think that was entirely due to my multiple playings of a very small Romanian Soviet tank scenario that must have a long turn length but doesn't take long to play (it's an exit units scenario).

So now I decided to re-enter PG by playing a currently unplayed with PG-HQ scenario from Black SS since it has a large bounty. 2 maps and lots of counters.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread! - by JoeBuckeye - 07-23-2012, 01:43 AM
So I'll jump off the bridge too. - by plloyd1010 - 09-09-2012, 02:00 PM