Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
05-31-2017, 05:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-31-2017, 05:54 AM by FredManson. Edit Reason: wrong title!! )
RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
Thanks for your warm welcome!! I will at least order my true FIRST Pz Grd box: Korean War!! I know, it's a "modern" Pz Grd game but I think that this one will help me to deeply plunge into the Pz Grd world (despite the huuUUuuge tears of my credit card!! :p )
05-31-2017, 10:32 AM,
That's great! Be careful though, it's hard to just buy one. Smile
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-16-2017, 02:46 AM,
Just Signed up. I had recently obtained copy of the Panzer Grenadier...rule book says Second edition...It was unpunched. but only came with the two punch cards of Soviet and German forces. I discovered a third punch card was missing ...the assault, entrenchment etc... So I hit up the BGG site and was referred to this location. Wow you guys got it all covered! I already see the well done markers done by plloyd1010. Looking forward to the game. I'm an old AH tiles player from back in 70s and started collecting again. I ran across this PG game form AP and said why not it looks a bit friendlier than ASL Wink I'm also a Tide of Iron fan of sorts. I see there are many expansions to PG....welp here goes my OCD kicking in!!!!
06-16-2017, 03:04 AM,
Welcome!

You can always download a copy of the 4th edition rulebook and charts at the URL below. Clicking Fourth Edition Rules and Charts will open the webstore. Add the rules and charts to your cart (they're free) and then checkout. You will receive an email a few minutes later; that email contains a link to use the download the files.

http://www.avalanchepress.com/4E.php
06-16-2017, 11:01 AM,
Welcome, ICS! Feel free to speak up and ask questions as you come to grips with the system!
06-16-2017, 11:37 PM,
Tongue  RE: The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
(06-16-2017, 11:01 AM)Shad Wrote: Welcome, ICS! Feel free to speak up and ask questions as you come to grips with the system!

That would fall under assault combat, by the way.   Big Grin
06-22-2017, 11:29 AM,
So. Here I am. Another Rabbit Hole.
Dan Storm. Illinois. No clue how it happened or why.
I got an email from AP saying Invasion 44 was available again. Did I hit Delete? Nope. Read the email. Talked about great intro to the series. Seventy-two clicks later and I am at pghq. "Bocas and hedgerows suck for noobs." buy everything to do with deserts and bulge they say. Join the gold club rookie and get all the freebies and swag they said. From Zero to Desert Rats - Afrika Korps - Beyond Normandy - Elsenborn Ridge and Spearhead Division in 2.8749 days. WTH??!! VASSAL Downloads - Printing Version 4 rules on the corporate printers... Oh My....
"...I Spent Half My Money on Wargames - Women and Whiskey - The Other Half I Wasted..."
06-22-2017, 05:26 PM,
Welcome Dan! While I'm delighted to see another gamer, I hope you can manage your personal budget better than your state can manage its own! Wink
06-23-2017, 02:55 AM,
Ug, don't get me started.

Tim K. also of Illinois
06-23-2017, 05:02 AM,
Greetings and Thanks for the welcome!

Illinois:
Balanced budgets are secondary to having 2 or 3 Governors in federal prison at the same time!

Tim K:
Are you North or South of I-80?
"...I Spent Half My Money on Wargames - Women and Whiskey - The Other Half I Wasted..."