Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official --( Introduce Yourself )-- Thread!
Finally someone around here younger than me! Big Grin

Welcome, Nicholas! How did you come to find out about PG and PG-HQ? Does anyone else in your family / circle of friends play wargames?
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
Welcome to the Club Nicholas. There's a wealth of info here and out host, Shad, is a real life veteran of the War of the Worlds. You can try to spot h on Netflix!
Larry, your attention to detail never ceases to amaze me. I don't even remember telling you that! Big Grin
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
Hello fellow wargamers . I am new to this hobby ad still trying to figure it out. I am about to start Koren War : pusan perimeter solo  but am somsomewhat confused on how to play solitaire. Any help will truly be appreciated.  Thanks in advance. 
Pick a scenario with a small number of counters. Roll dice to determine which side activates first and how many activations it gets before alternating activation begins. As you activate each leader and the units it leads, place moved/fired markers on them. Don't use fog of war.

Before playing out a scenario test drive the movement and direct fire rules with simple marches and attacks.

Run an assault with a stronger force attempting to enter the hex of a weaker defender. Play the same assault out repeatedly with the defender in progressively stronger defensive terrain.

This should give you a good feel for the game.

And welcome aboard. PGHQ is an awesome resource.