Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
APCs and Armored Car questions
10-17-2017, 01:00 PM,
RE: APCs and Armored Car questions
J6A Wrote: And an APC is unable to clear the wrecks of other APCs (armor factor less than 2).  So, does it get stuck if the hex it is in accumulates 3 wrecks?
The wreck rule specifically states they are stuck. The rules also functionally prohibit APCs from being able to clear their own out. I would suggest a minor rule change, probably with regard to being able to exit the hex.

J6A Wrote: As for the armored cars, I should be more specific.  Liberation 1944 says German and British tanks are efficient.  Armored cars seem specifically excluded from Tanks under the definition of terms, as they have the recon symbol.  That's where I got confused.
There seem to be a few complications in the new games, just like that one. The general rule says AFV. Since it seems APL has difficulty with the distinction, I would suggest that when the general rule says AFV, and the special rules say tanks, you should think AFV, unless specifically otherwise directed. Otherwise how would you ever move Russian tank destroyer?
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking

Messages In This Thread
APCs and Armored Car questions - by J6A - 10-17-2017, 09:14 AM
RE: APCs and Armored Car questions - by J6A - 10-17-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: APCs and Armored Car questions - by plloyd1010 - 10-17-2017, 01:00 PM
RE: APCs and Armored Car questions - by J6A - 10-17-2017, 01:19 PM
RE: APCs and Armored Car questions - by Hugmenot - 10-18-2017, 04:30 AM