Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Rules] Advanced Armor Operations
04-02-2020, 07:00 AM,
Advanced Armor Operations
Hi.   I hope this is the right place to ask......

5.3 says that a unit cannot enter a hex with an enemy unit unless in an assault or 'Advanced Armour Operations (Optional rule).  But I cannot find Advanced Armour Operations in the optional rules (Fourth Edition from Crete).   Could someone direct me to where this is ?   Much appreciated.
04-02-2020, 07:26 AM,
RE: Advanced Armor Operations
Unless you were around when the 4th Edition was rather new, you would never know. The 4th Edition optionals are buried in the Daily Content vault, Part I and Part II.
J6A likes this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-02-2020, 07:39 AM,
(04-02-2020, 07:26 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Unless you were around when the 4th Edition was rather new, you would never know. The 4th Edition optionals are buried in the Daily Content vault, Part I and Part II.

Ty.  There is nothing there, or in the optional rules in the 4th edition rule book headed 'Advanced Armor Rules - Does this mean the over run rules thag are in the optional rules - which I guess mskes sense ?
04-02-2020, 07:55 AM,
I think so, also the extended assault rule.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking