Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for...
I'm trying to fill some holes in my collection.

Does anyone have a copy of the following with which they would be willing to part:

(edited--got a few thru Noble Knight, still have others I'm seeking, any help is appreciated!)

Blackshirt Division
Division Marocaine
Fall of Luxembourg
Grossdeutschland 1946
Indian Unity
Iron Wolves
Lions of Finland
Nihon Silk
Operation Green
Panzer Lehr (either ed.)
Panzer Lion
Power of the East
Waltzing Matilda
War on the Equator

PDF editions are ok, I can make my own counters. Slowly and painfully, but the hands work well enough. Smile

Thanks for your consideration!

Kevin Payne

Quincy, IL
(10-02-2017, 02:55 AM)KNPayne Wrote: I'm trying to fill some holes in my collection.

Does anyone have a copy of the following with which they would be willing to part:

Blackshirt Division
Division Marocaine
Fall of Luxembourg
Grossdeutschland 1946
Indian Unity
Iron Wolves
Lions of Finland
Maple Leaf Brigade
Nihon Silk
Operation Green
Panzer Lehr (either ed.)
Power of the East
Waltzing Matilda
War on the Equator

Kevin Payne

Quincy, IL

http://www.nobleknight.com/ViewProducts.asp_Q_ProductLineID_E_2137430827_A_ManufacturerID_E_110_A_CategoryID_E_13_A_GenreID_E_

FYI noble knight has a few of these in stock 
Doh! I didn't even think of them, I must be getting old and senile. Thanks!
Was Panzer Lion one of the Romanian games? If so, I know I have it as a print out and probably have the PDF file ariund.
(10-02-2017, 12:34 PM)J6A Wrote: Was Panzer Lion one of the Romanian games?  If so, I know I have it as a print out and probably have the PDF file ariund.

Yes, Manteuffel's Panzer Div. Grossdeutschland in 1944 along the frontier of Romania and Ukraine.
I can't find the PDF files (that doesn't mean they don't exist, although it might), however I definitely have printouts of all 3. Since I have Broken Axis now, you're welcome to them for the price of postage.
(10-03-2017, 07:44 AM)J6A Wrote: I can't find the PDF files (that doesn't mean they don't exist, although it might), however I definitely have printouts of all 3.  Since I have Broken Axis now, you're welcome to them for the price of postage.

Hadn't put that together in my head. I suppose since I also have Broken Axis I don't really have a need for Panzer Lion either. 
Many of us are looking for some of the same. Some of them regularly pop up on eBay. If a GOP club member they just announced a few of those will be reprinted.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/PANZER-GRENADIER-SUPPLEMENT-PANZER-LEHR-IN-NORMANDY-NEW-IN-ZIPLOCK-2012/172980741684?hash=item284674a634:g:ty4AAOSwk1haC1g2

What appears to be 1st edition Panzer Lehr is currently on ebay. 

Not my listing.
(10-02-2017, 03:00 AM)triangular_cube Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 02:55 AM)KNPayne Wrote: I'm trying to fill some holes in my collection.

Blackshirt Division
Division Marocaine
Fall of Luxembourg
Grossdeutschland 1946
Indian Unity
Iron Wolves
Lions of Finland
Maple Leaf Brigade
Nihon Silk
Operation Green
Panzer Lehr (either ed.)
Power of the East
Waltzing Matilda
War on the Equator

Kevin Payne

Quincy, IL

http://www.nobleknight.com/ViewProducts.asp_Q_ProductLineID_E_2137430827_A_ManufacturerID_E_110_A_CategoryID_E_13_A_GenreID_E_

FYI noble knight has a few of these in stock 

Still looking for the stuff on your list. If so I may have some of the PDFs.