Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Elephant Unseen
08-26-2017, 10:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-26-2017, 10:16 PM by Andreas.)
An Elephant Unseen
Here's first ever (AFAIK) PG review in Russian: An Elephant Unseen. (its subtitle is from a tale of Krylov about a man who went to zoo and failed to see an elephant.) 

PG has been owned and even played in Russia probably since the beginning but no one cared to comment or review, as is usual. Now, that's been remedied. 

The review is very positive, for those not common with Cyrillics.
The Germans were singulary lucky to advance upon a city with a big functioning tank factory.
08-27-2017, 06:33 AM,
RE: An Elephant Unseen
That is soooo cool. Even PG-HQ made it into the article.
No "minor" country left behind...
08-27-2017, 09:31 AM,
Awesome! And thanks for giving the site some more visibility!

Please feel free to post AARs in Russian. It will show up in Yandex search results and hopefully pull in more players.

If you go here http://www.pg-hq.com/after-action-reports.php and check the language tab you can see we've got a fair few AARs in other languages already!
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
08-27-2017, 11:09 AM,
Where can I find this review? Is there a web-link?
08-27-2017, 12:14 PM,
(08-27-2017, 11:09 AM)JayTownsend Wrote: Where can I find this review? Is there a web-link?

Yeah, I missed the link at first as well.

http://tesera.ru/user/centox/thought/1074347/
08-28-2017, 12:03 AM,
Thanks Richvalle!
08-28-2017, 02:52 AM,
Well, this guy beat me to the punch as I've been prepairing my own review. I don't fret though as this is a good, quality review, really better than most, with an accent upon PG' Great Patriotic War products. A pair of Kursk AARs and a gameplay article are also announced.

And yes, PG-HQ gets an honorable mention.
The Germans were singulary lucky to advance upon a city with a big functioning tank factory.