Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vassal Modules?
08-10-2017, 07:31 AM,
Vassal Modules?
Has AP discontinued posting Vassal modules? I went to play Elsenborn Ridge with a friend online and he had a V2.0. Since mine was a V1.3, I was going to upgrade, but it appeared that the Vassal mods were no longer available from the AP link.
08-10-2017, 07:43 AM,
RE: Vassal Modules?
Online play seems to be out with APL. Mike said it should be back soon. The current version for Elsenborn is v2.2.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
08-10-2017, 10:10 AM,
That's weird. Your friend should be able to send you the new module (I think I have an older version, too). If you need the assist files, let me know.
08-10-2017, 01:37 PM,
(08-10-2017, 10:10 AM)J6A Wrote: That's weird.  Your friend should be able to send you the new module (I think I have an older version, too).  If you need the assist files, let me know.

Thanks....I'm actually going to be heading east and will pick it up on my flash drive from him. My guess is that AP will get things back up one of these days, but it sounds like they are going full bore based on the GC reports, so it'll probably be a while.