Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Admin: Jay has some games for sale) Market Place
(08-18-2017, 07:11 AM)triangular_cube Wrote:
(08-18-2017, 06:03 AM)Greyfox Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 09:58 PM)triangular_cube Wrote:
(08-10-2017, 10:30 AM)Greyfox Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 10:02 AM)Poor Yorek Wrote: Do you mean the counter set or was there a scenario booklet/pack as well?  I have an unpunched counter sheet of Division Marocaine counters (only) if anyone is interested.

PY,

There was only the counter set. I am sure triangular will jump on this.  He asked first, so as a gentleman I will stand aside; however, if he doesn't take from you or changes his mind, I will gladly take them off your hands.

I sent him a pm but I dont think he has been on the forum for a few days.

PY,  

Ever get ahold of triangular cube on these counters?

Mike

I never heard from him : /

Didnt want to be pushy in case he changed his mind.

TC,

He seemed ready to sell. I didn't want to jump the gun before you got the opportunity. I would PM or send him an e-mail.

Mike
PY,

I sent you a PM on here and an email through your linked address. If there is a better way to contact you please let me know. Still havnt heard anything one way or another.
I'm thinking of selling off some of my alt history supplements that aren't high on my play list. Things like Iron Wolves, Hopeless But Not Serious, DAK '44, Waltzing Matilda and the like. If you have interest in things like that, shoot me a PM.
(08-21-2017, 09:44 AM)J6A Wrote: I'm thinking of selling off some of my alt history supplements that aren't high on my play list.  Things like Iron Wolves, Hopeless But Not Serious, DAK '44, Waltzing Matilda and the like.  If you have interest in things like that, shoot me a PM.

PM sent (i think Huh )
(08-19-2017, 12:52 PM)triangular_cube Wrote: PY,

I sent you a PM on here and an email through your linked address. If there is a better way to contact you please let me know. Still havnt heard anything one way or another.

I just noticed this and replied a few mins ago.  If, however, you two wish to proceed that is fine.  I'm not so anxious to sell the set that I'd be bothered.
I have an extra copy of Spearhead Division.
$20.00 shipped to the lower 48.
Thanks.
"...I Spent Half My Money on Wargames - Women and Whiskey - The Other Half I Wasted..."
(08-22-2017, 02:30 PM)Dan Storm Wrote: I have an extra copy of Spearhead Division.
$20.00 shipped to the lower 48.
Thanks.

Well... I'm up for that!  I'll try to PM you. 
I am glad we have a Market Place/PX folder now!

Games for Sale:
Last ones:

• Package deal (Panzer Blitz and Panzer Leader) together, $20.00 plus $20 freight.

• Panzer Blitz, Avalon Hill Game Company. Slip-case, the box show some wear from the 1970’s but no corners are broken and everything is complete, counters are neatly clipped. I have added some additional homemade and purchased counters and scenarios of a wide variety, so it comes with these nice bonus materials. Originally purchased from Ebay, so I am not the first owner.

• Panzer Leader, Avalon Hill Game Company. In really good shape, including the box, counter are neatly clipped. I have added some additional homemade and purchased counters and scenarios of a wide variety, so it comes with these nice bonus materials. Originally purchased from Ebay, so I am not the first owner.

U.S. shipping only. Total $40, pay-pal.