Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Admin: Jay has some games for sale) Market Place
(08-08-2017, 10:02 AM)Poor Yorek Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 09:29 AM)triangular_cube Wrote: Division Marocaine
Completionists must complete I guess

Do you mean the counter set or was there a scenario booklet/pack as well? I have an unpunched counter sheet of Division Marocaine counters (only) if anyone is interested.

PY,

There was only the counter set. I am sure triangular will jump on this. He asked first, so as a gentleman I will stand aside; however, if he doesn't take from you or changes his mind, I will gladly take them off your hands.
(08-08-2017, 08:55 AM)JayTownsend Wrote: Added one more to the list and posted at CSW as well:

Games for Sale:

I need to clear some space.

• The U.S. Civil War, GMT Games. Perfect shape, played once, includes a printed color copy of the newer May 2017 rules and charts. Counters lightly clipped, game is pretty much new. $40.00 plus $20 freight as it weighs a ton with the mounted map.

• World At War (package deal): Eisenbach Gap, Blood And Bridges, Death of The First Panzer, Compendium, Baltic Fury and a bunch of copied Line-of Fire scenarios and counters, LNL Publishing. Everything fits neatly into both the Eisenbach Gap & Blood and Bridges boxes. Counters are neatly clipped and everything is like new. I can’t and won’t break this sale up because all the counters are separate into zip lock bags by nationalities but are mixes by the two main games and Line-of-Fire counter. $40.00 plus $20.00 freight as it is another heavy load.

• Victory In The Pacific, Avalon Hill Game Company. I bought this on Ebay last year, played it once. I shows its age, the box lid corners are neatly taped together, a couple counters had some markings on them, that I erased but everything is there and looks good to play. I have added some additionally playing aids and charts and copied the newer version counters on some sticker peal paper if anyone decide they want to make the newer counters, I never had the time but spent the color ink on them. $20.00 plus $14.00 freight.

• Panzer Blitz, Avalon Hill Game Company. Slip-case, the box show some wear from the 1970’s but no corners are broken and everything is complete, counters are neatly clipped. I have added some additional homemade and purchased counters and scenarios of a wide variety, so it come with these nice bonus materials. $20.00 plus $13.00 freight.

• Panzer Leader, Avalon Hill Game Company. In really good shape, including the box, counter are neatly clipped. I have added some additional homemade and purchased counters and scenarios of a wide variety, so it come with these nice bonus materials. $20.00 plus $13.00 freight.

• If you buy both (Panzer Blitz and Panzer Leader) together, the discount is $35.00 plus $20 freight.

• Infantry Attacks game and the Mouse That Roared supplement included, Avalanche Press. Like new, played once, counters neatly clipped. $20.00 plus $12.oo freight.

Ship U.S.

I would have bought the IA stuff off of you about six months ago, before I bought TMTR and a second copy of IA.
(08-10-2017, 10:30 AM)Greyfox Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 10:02 AM)Poor Yorek Wrote:

Do you mean the counter set or was there a scenario booklet/pack as well?  I have an unpunched counter sheet of Division Marocaine counters (only) if anyone is interested.

PY,

There was only the counter set. I am sure triangular will jump on this.  He asked first, so as a gentleman I will stand aside; however, if he doesn't take from you or changes his mind, I will gladly take them off your hands.

I sent him a pm but I dont think he has been on the forum for a few days.
(08-10-2017, 09:58 PM)triangular_cube Wrote:

Do you mean the counter set or was there a scenario booklet/pack as well?  I have an unpunched counter sheet of Division Marocaine counters (only) if anyone is interested.

PY,

There was only the counter set. I am sure triangular will jump on this.  He asked first, so as a gentleman I will stand aside; however, if he doesn't take from you or changes his mind, I will gladly take them off your hands.

I sent him an email from the site as well. I can wait through the weekend before negotiating a price with you. I would like to give him the opportunity to accept or decline your offer before I jump in. It seems like the right thing to do.
Games for Sale:
All that is left

• Panzer Blitz, Avalon Hill Game Company. Slip-case, the box show some wear from the 1970’s but no corners are broken and everything is complete, counters are neatly clipped. I have added some additional homemade and purchased counters and scenarios of a wide variety, so it comes with these nice bonus materials. $14.00 plus $13.00 freight.

• Panzer Leader, Avalon Hill Game Company. In really good shape, including the box, counter are neatly clipped. I have added some additional homemade and purchased counters and scenarios of a wide variety, so it comes with these nice bonus materials. $14.00 plus $13.00 freight.

• If you buy both (Panzer Blitz and Panzer Leader) together, the discount is $25.00 for both plus $20 freight.

U.S. shipping only.
I know that I have been looking for a few old Command Magazines with associated games as well, and slightly outside of the war gaming realm, I have been looking forward a good copy of dark tower.
Greyfox, which specific Command magazines?

PY,

PY,

Ever get ahold of triangular cube on these counters?

Mike
(08-13-2017, 07:23 AM)Hugmenot Wrote: Greyfox, which specific Command magazines?

Jay,

Sorry this took so long. I thought I had already responded, but apparently it didn't post. I just noticed it. I need a little time to unpack my stuff to see what I have. I just completed a move from Europe to Virginia, but have not yet received all my stuff. Not sure which ones I am missing, and that I want, without certainty. It may tale a month or more before I have a definitive list. I do know that I habe been looking for issue 4 for several years. Interested in the campaign in Ethiopia.

Mike
(08-18-2017, 06:03 AM)Greyfox Wrote:

PY,

PY,  

Ever get ahold of triangular cube on these counters?

Mike

I never heard from him : /

Didnt want to be pushy in case he changed his mind.