Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Admin: Jay has some games for sale) Market Place
I don't think the audience is large enough here to justify a standalone Buy-Sell-Trade section. I'll sticky your post for a week to increase visibility and then let it slide down the page.

These sorts of posts are 100% welcome, btw, if that wasn't clear already.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
(08-08-2017, 09:29 AM)triangular_cube Wrote: Division Marocaine
Completionists must complete I guess

Do you mean the counter set or was there a scenario booklet/pack as well? I have an unpunched counter sheet of Division Marocaine counters (only) if anyone is interested.
Roll The Dice Eh...

If anyone is wanting to thin their collection before I buy elsewhere..

Looking For:
An Army At Dawn.
1940: Fall Of France
Winter Soldiers
"...I Spent Half My Money on Wargames - Women and Whiskey - The Other Half I Wasted..."
(08-08-2017, 09:53 AM)Shad Wrote: I don't think the audience is large enough here to justify a standalone Buy-Sell-Trade section. I'll sticky your post for a week to increase visibility and then let it slide down the page.

These sorts of posts are 100% welcome, btw, if that wasn't clear already.

Shad, I was hoping to have a Market Place folder here for everyone, to buy, search or trade. for any type of game, similar to CSW.
I understand that. But we average only 25 to 40 unique member visits per day. The only way it makes sense to advertise to such a small group is if one wanted to "keep it in the family" so-to-speak.

One post on CSW or BGG would garner at least 100x the views per day.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
Sure but if you add this, you might get more visits per day. Just my thought.
One sold, price reduction on a few of the others:

Games for Sale:

• The U.S. Civil War, GMT Games. Perfect shape, played once, includes a printed color copy of the newer May 2017 rules and charts. Counters lightly clipped, game is pretty much new. $33.00 plus $20 freight as it weighs a ton with the mounted map.

• World At War (package deal): Eisenbach Gap, Blood And Bridges, Death of The First Panzer, Compendium, Baltic Fury and a bunch of copied Line-of Fire scenarios and counters, LNL Publishing. Everything fits neatly into both the Eisenbach Gap & Blood and Bridges boxes. Counters are neatly clipped and everything is like new. I can’t and won’t break this sale up because all the counters are separate into zip lock bags by nationalities but are mixes by the two main games and Line-of-Fire counters. $40.00 plus $20.00 freight as it is another heavy load.

• Panzer Blitz, Avalon Hill Game Company. Slip-case, the box show some wear from the 1970’s but no corners are broken and everything is complete, counters are neatly clipped. I have added some additional homemade and purchased counters and scenarios of a wide variety, so it come with these nice bonus materials. $18.00 plus $13.00 freight.

• Panzer Leader, Avalon Hill Game Company. In really good shape, including the box, counter are neatly clipped. I have added some additional homemade and purchased counters and scenarios of a wide variety, so it come with these nice bonus materials. $18.00 plus $13.00 freight.

• If you buy both (Panzer Blitz and Panzer Leader) together, the discount is $33.00 plus $20 freight.

• Infantry Attack game and the Mouse That Roared supplement included, Avalanche Press. Like new, played once, counters neatly clipped. $15.00 plus $12.oo freight.

U.S. shipping only.
(08-08-2017, 09:29 AM)triangular_cube Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 09:15 AM)Greyfox Wrote: How about wish lists?  I would love to get a hard copy of "To Hell with Spain" or a couple  of the out of print gmt rev battles games.

I know I've said it a few times on here but if anyone ever wanted to rid themselves of a physical version of Waltzing Matilda, GD46, Defense of France, Division Marocaine, or Edelweiss IV (did that ever see a physical edition?) I am more than willing to be gouged Undecided

Completionists must complete I guess

Ditto and on Div Morocaine, and Waltzing Mathilda. Inwould also like actual counters for 36th ID, Desert Rats, de Gaulle's DIV, and Finish Armored DIV.

I am down nine boxed games as well... but want CoE and AAD next.
Going fast, reduced prices and here is what is left:

Games for Sale:

• The U.S. Civil War, GMT Games. Perfect shape, played once, includes a printed color copy of the newer May 2017 rules and charts. Counters lightly clipped, game is pretty much new. $19.00 plus $20 freight as it weighs a ton with the mounted map.

• Infantry Attack game and the Mouse That Roared supplement included, Avalanche Press. Like new, played once, counters neatly clipped. $15.00 plus $12.oo freight.

• Panzer Blitz, Avalon Hill Game Company. Slip-case, the box show some wear from the 1970’s but no corners are broken and everything is complete, counters are neatly clipped. I have added some additional homemade and purchased counters and scenarios of a wide variety, so it comes with these nice bonus materials. $14.00 plus $13.00 freight.

• Panzer Leader, Avalon Hill Game Company. In really good shape, including the box, counter are neatly clipped. I have added some additional homemade and purchased counters and scenarios of a wide variety, so it comes with these nice bonus materials. $14.00 plus $13.00 freight.

• If you buy both (Panzer Blitz and Panzer Leader) together, the discount is $25.00 plus $20 freight.

U.S. shipping only.
US Civil War is sold.