Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Admin: Jay has some games for sale) Market Place
Maybe, this site should have a Market Place to sell and trade games as Consimworld does? Not just PG games but any wargames/board-games.

I am waiting for the CSW Market Place to open again, to clear off some shelf place and will be selling off a few games not related to PG games but I have to wait until CSW opens again in its new format. I'll probably wait until then to list them, as I don't feel like going through Ebay or BGG and listing each game separately, so It got me thinking, maybe this would be a good place to start a folder to sell games. What do you guys think?  
I guess I might as well try it out and start it off:

Games for Sale:

I need to clear some space.

• The U.S. Civil War, GMT Games. Perfect shape, played once, includes a printed color copy of the newer May 2017 rules and charts. Counters lightly clipped, game is pretty much new. $40.00 plus $20 freight as it weighs a ton with the mounted map.

• World At War (package deal): Eisenbach Gap, Blood And Bridges, Death of The First Panzer, Compendium, Baltic Fury and a bunch of copied Line-of Fire scenarios and counters, LNL Publishing. Everything fits neatly into both the Eisenbach Gap & Blood and Bridges boxes. Counters are neatly clipped and everything is like new. I can’t and won’t break this sale up because all the counters are separate into zip lock bags by nationalities but are mixes by the two main games and Line-of-Fire counter. $40.00 plus $20.00 freight as it is another heavy load.

• Victory In The Pacific, Avalon Hill Game Company. I bought this on Ebay last year, played it once. I shows its age, the box lid corners are neatly taped together, a couple counters had some markings on them, that I erased but everything is there and looks good to play. I have added some additionally playing aids and charts and copied the newer version counters on some sticker peal paper if anyone decide they want to make the newer counters, I never had the time but spent the color ink on them. $20.00 plus $14.00 freight.

• Panzer Blitz, Avalon Hill Game Company. Slip-case, the box show some wear from the 1970’s but no corners are broken and everything is complete, counters are neatly clipped. I have added some additional homemade and purchased counters and scenarios of a wide variety, so it come with these nice bonus materials. $20.00 plus $13.00 freight.

• Panzer Leader, Avalon Hill Game Company. In really good shape, including the box, counter are neatly clipped. I have added some additional homemade and purchased counters and scenarios of a wide variety, so it come with these nice bonus materials. $20.00 plus $13.00 freight.

• If you buy both Panzer Blitz and Panzer Leader together, the discount is $35.00 plus $20 freight.
Can you post an image of a dozen or so clipped counters? I want to see what they look like.

It's a great price for the WaW bundle and I would be very tempted if it was not for the upcoming relaunched series (WaW 85). NaW is next on the list of games to introduce to my 13 year old.
I posted the clipped counters a while back for PB and PL on CSW but have since deleted them from my phone.

The WaW 85 could take another year or more before you see that. I kept the America Conquered one and the South Africa materials, as I know 1-1 years is too long to wait for me at least.
CSW is back and running faster now.
Can you link to your post on CSW?
(08-08-2017, 08:34 AM)Hugmenot Wrote: Can you link to your post on CSW?

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@@.ee7011b/84385
Added one more to the list and posted at CSW as well:

Games for Sale:

I need to clear some space.

• The U.S. Civil War, GMT Games. Perfect shape, played once, includes a printed color copy of the newer May 2017 rules and charts. Counters lightly clipped, game is pretty much new. $40.00 plus $20 freight as it weighs a ton with the mounted map.

• World At War (package deal): Eisenbach Gap, Blood And Bridges, Death of The First Panzer, Compendium, Baltic Fury and a bunch of copied Line-of Fire scenarios and counters, LNL Publishing. Everything fits neatly into both the Eisenbach Gap & Blood and Bridges boxes. Counters are neatly clipped and everything is like new. I can’t and won’t break this sale up because all the counters are separate into zip lock bags by nationalities but are mixes by the two main games and Line-of-Fire counter. $40.00 plus $20.00 freight as it is another heavy load.

• Victory In The Pacific, Avalon Hill Game Company. I bought this on Ebay last year, played it once. I shows its age, the box lid corners are neatly taped together, a couple counters had some markings on them, that I erased but everything is there and looks good to play. I have added some additionally playing aids and charts and copied the newer version counters on some sticker peal paper if anyone decide they want to make the newer counters, I never had the time but spent the color ink on them. $20.00 plus $14.00 freight.

• Panzer Blitz, Avalon Hill Game Company. Slip-case, the box show some wear from the 1970’s but no corners are broken and everything is complete, counters are neatly clipped. I have added some additional homemade and purchased counters and scenarios of a wide variety, so it come with these nice bonus materials. $20.00 plus $13.00 freight.

• Panzer Leader, Avalon Hill Game Company. In really good shape, including the box, counter are neatly clipped. I have added some additional homemade and purchased counters and scenarios of a wide variety, so it come with these nice bonus materials. $20.00 plus $13.00 freight.

• If you buy both (Panzer Blitz and Panzer Leader) together, the discount is $35.00 plus $20 freight.

• Infantry Attacks game and the Mouse That Roared supplement included, Avalanche Press. Like new, played once, counters neatly clipped. $20.00 plus $12.oo freight.

Ship U.S.
How about wish lists? I would love to get a hard copy of "To Hell with Spain" or a couple of the out of print gmt rev battles games.
(08-08-2017, 09:15 AM)Greyfox Wrote: How about wish lists?  I would love to get a hard copy of "To Hell with Spain" or a couple  of the out of print gmt rev battles games.

I know I've said it a few times on here but if anyone ever wanted to rid themselves of a physical version of Waltzing Matilda, GD46, Defense of France, Division Marocaine, or Edelweiss IV (did that ever see a physical edition?) I am more than willing to be gouged Undecided

Completionists must complete I guess