Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battles with Italians vs Americans in WWII
07-17-2012, 03:24 PM,
Battles with Italians vs Americans in WWII
So PG only has two American vs Italian scenarios that I can find and have played them both.

*Go For Broke, Scenario #30

*Divisione Corazzata, Scenario #8

I am tempted to do my own Italian vs American PG supplement if nobody is going to add them into the mix but I don't want to ruin a Kasserine or Sicily game either. I created a Sicily scenario a few years ago, that I kind of enjoy.

With battles in Tunisia/Kasserine, Sicily & Mussolini's RSI in Italy I am sure it could make a good 10 scenario supplement.
07-17-2012, 03:28 PM,
RE: Battles with Italians vs Americans in WWII
i personally think we shouldnt touch tunisia or sicily unless it is going to be a book or larger supplement. The RSI is a good starting point. maybe you could tie it in with the Brazilian EF idea you had as well
07-17-2012, 03:37 PM,
You could be right tanzerleader but it's frustrating to wait for this to happen! We will see what unfolds in the next few months about future PG material!
07-19-2012, 08:24 AM,
Jay,

I actually have your Gela scenario and it is one of the things that makes me harp on Tunisia and Sicily as places for expansion. I agree about waiting a bit, though.
No "minor" country left behind...
07-19-2012, 01:34 PM,
(07-19-2012, 08:24 AM)Matt W Wrote: Jay,

I actually have your Gela scenario and it is one of the things that makes me harp on Tunisia and Sicily as places for expansion. I agree about waiting a bit, though.

Makes me think, I should open a folder here with a few on my homemade scenarios!
07-19-2012, 01:45 PM,
I posted Gela in the new folder I created, called homemade scenarios, along with an Eastern Front one. I really should save this material for AP! Smile