Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Board 8 forest hex
07-01-2017, 03:40 PM,
Board 8 forest hex
This may be a dumb question, but does anyone know why board 8 gained a forest hex when it was printed on cardstock for EFD? I never really realized the difference before this point because I never had the old and less old version sitting next to each other, or played a scenario on them within a short time frame before.

Of course this doesnt really matter for anything, just being curious.

I suppose I should continue to use the forestless hardmounted map for scenarios published before EFD, and the forested cardstock one for scenarios published in or after EFD...
07-02-2017, 05:28 AM,
RE: Board 8 forest hex
It for a here-to unpublished expansion so the mechanized ents could have a base of operations.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
07-02-2017, 06:19 AM,
(07-02-2017, 05:28 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: It for a here-to unpublished expansion so the mechanized ents could have a base of operations.

Thats probably as good of an answer as I can expect  Tongue  

07-04-2017, 05:00 AM,
Very shortly it won't matter. Version 3 of board 8 will be released with Fire on the Steppes, and the terrain hex counters coming out shortly will guarantee that no two scenarios played on board 8 will ever play out the same.
07-04-2017, 08:54 AM,
Thumbs Up  RE: Board 8 forest hex
(07-04-2017, 05:00 AM)larry marak Wrote: Very shortly it won't matter.  Version 3 of board 8 will be released with Fire on the Steppes, and the terrain hex counters coming out shortly will guarantee that no two scenarios played on board 8 will ever play out the same.

Awesome. Can't wait. 
Big Grin
"...I Spent Half My Money on Wargames - Women and Whiskey - The Other Half I Wasted..."